Computer/Device Set Up
To ensure you are ready to participate, you will need the following:
- Select the computer or device (phone/tablet) you will use. To be visible and heard, your computer or device will need a web camera and microphone. Most laptops, tablets and phones already have these features built-in. You may still listen in if you don’t have a camera & microphone (or want to disable them), but keep in mind you will not be able to use the interactive features of the meeting room.
- Download and install Zoom Client for Meetings >> HERE <<
- Select a quiet room or place where you will be during the sessions. It’s a good idea to set this space up for note-taking and a guided meditation practice. Perhaps you might want to post inspiring photos and ensure you will not be interrupted.
- Access the Zoom meeting by the link that you should have received (via e-mail or access page 40 Days depending on which meeting). Please note, the meeting will only be LIVE when the program actually begins.
Instructions for during Zoom meeting
To ensure we create the best virtual experience for all participants, here are a few guidelines:
- Keep your camera on during the discussion. This is your chance to interact with any facilitators or Guruji directly and it’s better that we can see you! If you really do not want this, you can also disable the camera.
- If possible, use headphones for less background noise so we can hear you more clearly and vice versa.
- If you would like to speak, then raise your hand virtually using the Raise Hand button. See images below for instructions on where to find this. Once we have selected you for speaking, we will unmute your microphone for you.
- Open the chat box for messages from the host. It will appear on the side of your screen.
- If you wish to ask a question, you may private message the host who will advise when you will be on screen in the session.
- During the workshop, you can private message our team within the chat box if you run into any issues.
Virtually Raise Your Hand