Whether you are interested in reaching the highest state of consciousness possible or whether you are just looking to improve your physical, mental or emotional wellbeing, it is extremely important to everyone to learn the secrets to true wellbeing. True wellbeing is not just about the physical, but it is about learning to work more and more with your subtle and causal bodies and learning how to connect to that Infinite Source of Consciousness where we are always well. If we truly experience our subtle body and our connection to our Source, we can bring magical energies into our bodies and make miracles happen. Are you interested in exploring all the tools and powers that you have and make another step on your journey of consciousness evolution? Then this course is for you!
On this page you can register for Module 2 of the course. Watch the registration tutorial first if you need to or a demo of the course (both videos are for Module 1, but the procedures are the same for Module 2):
UPDATE: Some aspects of the registration process have changed since first launching the course: if you register now, you will have access to all lessons right away and can follow them at your own schedule. The Facebook group mentioned in the videos above is no longer online.
The content of this course is created under direct guidance of Sri Vasudeva, based on materials recorded in March 2020. Module 2 consists of 11 lessons and 2 bonus summary lessons of module 1 and is divided into the following topics:
– Summary Module 1 (2 lessons)
– Meeting Ego Challenges on the Wellness Journey (2 lessons)
– Using the Three Gunas on the Wellness Journey (2 lessons)
– The Mental Field and its Influence on All Levels (2 lessons)
– Relationship of our Three Bodies to Wellbeing (3 lessons)
– Take Charge of your Physical Wellbeing (2 lessons)
Each lesson will feature:
- audio files (downloadable mp3’s) of an inspirational talk and a meditation of Sri Vasudeva
- full transcript of the talk (downloadable pdf)
- study guides with key contemplation points and hints for meditation
- practice incentives and journal points
- extra materials for some lessons
You are not required to have followed Module 1 in order to participate in Module 2, though we do recommend being familiar with Sri Vasudeva’s teachings. If you are not, we suggest to start with Module 1 first.
After you have purchased the package, you can access the course via the link that will be e-mailed to you, or via the top menu on our website (Programs-Online Courses). Bookmark the course page on your device for easy access! Course access is guaranteed until at least the end of 2022. The downloadable files can be saved to your devices to be kept forever.
Continue below for some practical info and to register for Module 2.
Important: log in before paying
- If you have an account on our website and are not yet logged in, please log in first below (If you are already logged in, you will see “You’re already logged in” below and you can just proceed below the purple block).
- If you forgot your password, please use the link “Forgot Password” below (you will then receive a reset e-mail; this may end up in your spam so please search for an email with the subject: “[Blue Star Trinidad & Tobago] Password Reset”).
- If you do not have an account on our website, ignore this entire purple block and just proceed to fill in the fields below the blue block. You will then automatically create an account in the process.
- If you do not know if you have an account, continue as if you have no account. If you did have an account, you will get a message when trying to make the payment that “This email address has already been used”. You do not need to be afraid that money will be taken out of your account if this happens. Try to login and then register again. Contact us if you cannot figure out how to log in or if you forgot your username.
Login to existing account:
Important: use of coupons
Donating for receiving teachings is a spiritual practice called dakshina. In dakshina the student is asked to offer something back to the teacher who gives so selflessly, so that there can be a mutual exchange. This gift makes it clear that we are seekers and not beggars. We are not dependent on our guide, but we have something to offer in return. And in this way, we actually open ourselves up to really receive the knowledge. So dakshina or donating is a basic spiritual practice that we all embrace at the Blue Star and that is how our organization can survive.
We have set a donation amount for this course (85 US dollars), and we always welcome extra donations. You can donate extra by using one of the following coupons:
- ADD25USD (to add 25 US dollars to the donated amount)
- ADD50USD (to add 50 US dollars to the donated amount)
- ADD75USD (to add 75 US dollars to the donated amount)
We recommend using ADD50USD if you would like to use 1 registration for 2 partners in the same household.
We also offer one possibility for a discounted donation:
- MINUS25USD (to lower the donated amount by 25 US dollars)
If you are not in the financial position to donate the minimum amount for this course, we always welcome your application for a lower donation that is feasible to you and we will send you a coupon for lower donations. Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss the possibilities with you!
How to use your coupon?
- Cick below on the field “Have a coupon” (just above the “Select Payment Method” heading)
- Type in your coupon of choice
- Click just outside of the coupon field so a small animated “thinking” bar will appear.
- Wait until the screen jumps down and then scroll back up to check the final amount of the Price.
- Make sure you see the right price before clicking Complete!
Payment info: Below you can pay using your credit card or PayPal (no credit card needed as you can create an account and link it to your bank account). If neither are possible for you, you can ask a friend to pay for you using this link. Please only do this when really necessary as we need to manually process these requests.