The Magic of Mahayoga
Mahayoga is a journey where we become awakened in a very natural and spontaneous way to the evolutionary power of Kundalini. Kundalini is the Guru within, the God within, and when She comes alive in us, She takes us on a fascinating journey. She clears the space, opens our spiritual centers and opens our consciousness until ultimately, She leads us to freedom, where we become merged in Her and we become an instrument of Her.
Mahayoga is an amazing yogic science, because you do not have to force the spiritual journey. You do not have to determine where you want to go. As Guruji says: “That awakened Energy inside of you will guide you on the journey, as my journey was guided. I never had to determine what the next step was. My awakened Being led me to the next step, and from step to step my journey was driven by that Energy that I gave attention to.”
In this 40-Week Online Immersion Program starting on Monday November 29th, you will learn how to allow that awakened Energy to guide you to a greater level of spiritual discipline, spiritual awareness, sustained awareness, and how to work in this co-creative atmosphere of Grace that holds us all in the space. You will be fully enveloped in these magical teachings under the guidance of an accomplished Master. You can find all the information about the program and how to apply below!
Applications due in:
In this online immersion program, starting on Monday November 29th, you will:
- Have access to one new lesson a week (released on Mondays) in our online course environment (click on pics for larger samples), containing (all downloadable):
- A talk (video) and meditation (audio) from the 40 Days 2016.
- Transcripts of the talk and meditation.
- Schemes with key contemplation points and meditation steps.
- A short and powerful key practice for the lesson.
- Two beautifully illustrated reminder cards (a practice card and a prayer card) to save to your mobile devices for continuous inspiration.
- A Q&A document (PDF, 5-10 pages) with selected and edited questions & answers from the 40 Days 2016 Sacred Conversations (in most lessons).
- Occasionally: some additional notes, theory, or recommended reading links.
- Receive one email a week with additional practice tips.
- Receive one email a week with conversations preparation questions.
- Take part in a weekly study group (New format! Schedule: a guaranteed group on each Sunday at 3 PM Trinidad time, and other possibilities in the weekend depending on the group’s desires), and plenary conversations with Guruji (most likely every 3 weeks on Sunday 3 PM, based on need).
Those who have succesfully completed the program (based on sufficient participation) will receive an official Blue Star certificate, signed by Sri Vasudeva, stating that you have completed the 40-Week Online Immersion Program: Explore Mahayoga with Sri Vasudeva. This will be mailed to you within 2 months after the end of the program.
Who Can Join?
In this 40-week online immersion program, Guruji is seeking to work with a small group of dedicated seekers whom he will decide are ready to take the next step and go deeper into these teachings and practices.
The available places in this course are limited and participants will be selected by Guruji personally, based on their:
Those who are not selected for this program, are selected for another program hosted by Blue Star Canada, the online course Introduction to Mahayoga (details of this program are following soon). Introduction to Mahayoga will prepare you to participate in the 40-Week Immersion Program in a next occurence. After being selected, you are able to register for the program you are selected for (do note that being selected is not an obligation to actually register). Registration instructions will be sent out by email.
The application form can be found below.
Donating for receiving teachings is a spiritual practice called dakshina. In dakshina the student is asked to offer something back to the teacher who gives so selflessly, so that there can be a mutual exchange. In this exchange, we open ourselves up to really receive the knowledge.
For this Online Immersion Program we are asking for a donation of 599 USD (optional discount: 100 USD), which can be donated at once or in 9 terms of 70 USD per month (optional discount: 10 USD/month).
If you are accepted into the program and the requested donation is not possible in your circumstances, be assured that we will come to a solution together. If you are donating in terms, you have the possibility to stop the program whenever you wish (note that you will lose access to the online course environment, but you can download everything before).
Please answer the questions below to apply for joining the program. Your answers will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
You should hear something back from us usually within a few days, or up to a week at maximum. Contact us if you have not heard anything within one week.
Note: If you are already sure you want to join the Introduction to Mahayoga program by Blue Star Canada and not the 40-Week Immersion, you don’t need to fill out this application form. This application form is for those who desire to participate in the 40-Week Immersion or those who doubt which program is most suitable for them. The Introduction to Mahayoga program will start in January and more information about this program and how to register for that will be sent out soon.
A few tips:
- You are required to fill out all fields (even if just a “no”).
- Be as thorough as needed to explain your experiences, but note that there is a maximum character count in every field (remaining characters shown at the bottom). Note as well that you do not necessarily need to reach the character maximum, this is not an exam.
- Make sure to have a stable internet connection while typing. Your answers will not be saved if you leave this page before submitting (if you are unsure, write in a separate offline document first and copy from there).